Detached Homes SOLD OUT - Last Remaining 3 Bed Semi Detached Turnkey Now on Sale.
Wonderglade Homes & DNG Duffy are delighted to announce that construction is well under way on the first phase of Glen Boann, Donacarney Little, Co. Meath
There will be a selection of 3 bedroom homes available sooner than you think!.
Live to play not to work, only a 40 min commute to Dublin from Glen Boann.
First Time Buyers - Help to Buy READY. A-Rated Houses.TurnKey Finishes !
• Solid block built A-rated energy-efficient homes with a high degree of insulation to walls, floors and ceilings
• Low maintenance finishes to all external elevations
• Energy-efficient uPVC frames with double glazed windows
• All floor finishes including tiles to kitchens / bathrooms and wooden floors to bedrooms
• Shaker style kitchens with soft close doors and drawers
• Integrated appliances to include hob, oven, fridge-freezer and dishwasher
• Fitted units to match kitchen units and worktops with provision for washing machine / tumble dryer
BATHROOM & ENSUITE
• Stylish white sanitary ware with polished chrome brassware
• High quality tiled floor and walls
• All walls painted to completion
• All joinery painted in white satin wood
• Panelled painted doors with chrome finish ironmongery
• Contemporary grooved skirting and architrave
• Energy-efficient air to water heating and hot water system
• Pendant provided for feature light fitting (by purchaser) to all rooms
• TV points to living room, kitchen and bedrooms
• Telephone points
SECURITY & SAFETY
• Wired for security alarm installation
• Mains powered smoke detectors to hallways, sitting rooms, landing and kitchen
• Harwood style composite front entrance door with multi-point locking
• Private rear garden with rear access (if applicable)
• Large hardwood style glazed patio doors
COMPLETION & HANDOVER
• All homes covered by Global Home Warranty Structural Guarantee Scheme (10 years)
• Gardens levelled and seeded
• Landscaped front garden and common areas which are all maintained by the management company
Google maps link - https://goo.gl/maps/C8WTm2GDQXm
Please register your interest at email@example.com
Modern, spacious and stylish: Glen Boann is a new and varied collection of luxury homes situated in Donacarney, Co. Meath.
Translated as “Goddess of the River Boyne” (which is meanders to the near by coast), Glen Boann is the perfect location for all homebuyers and especially convenient for commuters with local road access to Drogheda, the M1 and beyond. Nearby, and within the greater Drogheda area, you will find a selection of great schools, local amenities, a hospital, leisure centres and a selection of places to eat. A thoroughly interesting place to live, and one of the oldest towns in Ireland, Drogheda offers all the convenience you would expect from a major town. Its proximity to Donacarney greatly enhances the appeal of Glen Boann.
The homes themselves are beautifully built and the epitome of modern living. Glen Boann has on offer townhouses, detached and semi-detached homes. All homes present spacious living and boast 3 bedrooms - master bedroom with luxury ensuite.
Each home also comes with a downstairs W.C. and the ever-useful utility room off the kitchen area. All house types offer ample outside open space with allocated parking to each.
Glen Boann has something to offer everyone: a perfect home and the perfect location close to a vibrant town as well as to the scenic coast. It’s an ideal choice for first-time buyers, growing families or those downsizing. Glen Boann really does have it all.