Your unique chance to own your own piece of the legendary landscape of Carlingford.
DNG Duffy bring to market large duplexes at Cuchulainn Heights which are Help to Buy Approved, at the foot of Slieve Foy. All duplexes boast views of the mountains and Carlingford Lough and 2 showhouses have already been fully fitted out.
The breathe taking scenery of these 10 luxury duplexes, all with large balconies is designed around the theme of serenity and mindfulness and gives the owner the opportunity to unwind and let their soul standstill. The scenery remind us the ancient landscape of the area which was the stomping ground for Ireland's legendary heroes. Cuchulainn stalked the Cooley Peninsula and you can still pick out the bits of scenery that crop up in this 2,000-year-old tale.
The high specification finish offering large living space over 2 floors including 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
With a travel time of 50 minutes from Dublin airport and 1 hour from Belfast these apartments are an ideal investment for commute or a holiday retreat.
Please contact our office today for a private viewing.
Help to Buy Approved
• Teak wooden panelling with painted plaster elevations
• Communal Parking
• Hardwood double glazed external doors
• Balcony with glazed up rights
WINDOWS & DOORS
• Hardwood double glazed windows
• Front door with multipoint locking system
• All walls and ceilings painted throughout in selected emulsion
• Woodwork painted in a white satinwood finish
• Panel doors
• Hardwood handrail staircase with glazed up rights
• High efficiency gas boiler
• Wired for Satellite TV to main rooms
• Ample phone and data points
• Wired for intruder alarm
• Smoke and carbon monoxide detectors throughout
• Contemporary style kitchen or PC sum
• Choice of complementary work surfaces
• Upstands to match work surfaces
• En-suite bathroom to Master bedroom
• High quality shower door in en-suite
• Sanitary ware (may vary per duplex)
• Wall & floor tiles in wet areas
• Heated chrome towel rails
BER: C2 - C3
Turn left after the Four Seasons Hotel via Carlingford village. Follow the road round to the left and continue straight where you will pass the church on the left hand side. Cuchulainn Heights is then on your left. Proceed in to the development and take immediate left, the duplexes will be located at the end of that road.
Strictly by prior private appointment with sole selling agents DNG Duffy - 0429351011 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The location of for this development provides beautiful views across Carlingford Lough to the peaks of the Mournes. A breathtaking scene whatever the weather! Just a short walk from the picture book village square and harbour, Cuchulainn Heights presents easy access to the quality bars, restaurants and bistros for which Carlingford is famous. On a stroll through the village, many historic buildings can still be seen. The Mint and The Tholsel, both dating from the 15th century are nestled within the village streets and the existing remains of the 12th Century King John’s Castle still stands tall over the natural harbour.
A host of leisure and recreational activities are always available in Carlingford. The Lough provides the ideal location for windsurfing, water skiing and fishing where as sailing enthusiasts can make use of the modern facilities at the well equipped Marina. The village has tennis courts, its own outdoor adventure centre and a round of golf is never too far away at Greenore, just one of the many courses within easy driving distance.
All in all, Cuchulainn Heights provides the ideal location for permanent residence of that holiday home you’ve always longed for.